include existing information and add new info as required.
how does one create a single-frame narrative?
what can you do in a poster that you can’t do in a screen based linear narrative?
how is simultaneity vs sequence controlled?
size: 24” x 36”, color tiled printout
include new information regarding your topic and audience:
- historical references / recent precedents (what came before? what inspired this? how did this start? etc)
- visual language/culture surrounding the topic
- sources of stylistic visual inspiration
- objects or products associated with the topic
- diagram of a “participant’s experience” with the topic or organization (how do they interact with the topic, product, or service?)
project objectives for grading:
- maximize the narrative affordances of a poster as opposed to a film
- apply knowledge of narrative, its manipulation, and application across media in linear and non-linear forms
wednesday, sept 8, 8:00am on the junior studio wall space